Total Hyundai News: 20
- Features2019 Mazda 3 vs Hyundai i30: How do they stack up?The all-new Mazda 3 vies with the Hyundai i30 as the biggest rivals to Toyota’s Corolla. Which looks the best bet?
- News2019 Honda HR-V VTi-S +LUXE special edition revealedThe +LUXE edition adds a touch of affordable luxury to Honda’s small-SUV range
- News2020 Toyota HiAce officially revealedToyota’s top-selling commercial van goes large for its all-new sixth-generation
- News2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI gets driveaway pricing as supply improvesFresh shipments of the second last Mk VII Golf GTI offered at driveaway pricing until March
- News2020 Mitsubishi ASX revealedAustralia’s favourite small SUV is the Mitsubishi ASX, and it’s getting a makeover for 2020
- NewsNew cheaper model for 2019 Hyundai Elantra rangeA new lower price and more turbocharged models are the highlights of the 2019 Hyundai Elantra line-up – but don’t buy the base manual version
- NewsHyundai reinvents the airbagMulti-collision airbags offer a revolution in protection
- TVWhichCar TV Episode 1: Toyota Corolla v Hyundai i30 v Mazda 3How does the new Toyota Corolla fare against its established competition?
- MotorsportHyundai Veloster N race car revealedOff the back of its European TCR Championship success, Hyundai has developed the Veloster N TCR for the US
- NewsHyundai reveals ‘life changing’ tech for hearing impaired driversThe Korean carmaker has turned sounds into visual cues and vibrations to help deaf drivers become better aware of their surroundings
- MotorsportThis Hyundai Excel race car has the heart of a Ford V8 SupercarWhat started life as a Datsun 1600, has transformed into something much more extreme, and very, very fast
- NewsVFACTS December 2018: We reveal Australia's favourite brands in 2018Toyota dominated Australia's new car sales charts for the 16th year running in 2018, while other once-loved brands fell sharply.
- NewsVFACTS 2018 New Car Sales Wrap: market declines as Toyota remains Australia's...Annual new car sales decline for the first time in four years as Toyota finishes on top again, and some surprising names are among the biggest losers.
- NewsSubaru steps up to five year new car warrantySubaru will offer five-year warranties on all new cars from January 1 2019
- AdviceWhich car manufacturers offer the longest warranties?The traditional three-year warranty is starting look a little stingy
- NewsHyundai i30 N Line replaces SR warm hatchThe Hyundai i30 range has been reworked, bringing i30N-inspired styling to its accessible turbo hatch
- AdviceBoot sizes of Australia’s best-selling SUVsNot all SUVs are created equal when it comes to the cargo department.
- NewsGenesis G70 sedan range revealed, but still no launch dateThe Hyundai luxury sub-brand’s premium sedan is still months away despite receiving a five-star ANCAP safety rating. Here’s what we know so far.
- NewsHyundai Santa Cruz ute ready for productionCar-based Hyundai Santa Cruz concept ute to become reality by 2020
- News2019 Hyundai Ioniq is the cheapest EV you can buyThe entry price to pure electric driving in Australia just got lower