Total Hyundai News: 20
- NewsNew cheaper model for 2019 Hyundai Elantra rangeA new lower price and more turbocharged models are the highlights of the 2019 Hyundai Elantra line-up – but don’t buy the base manual version
- NewsHyundai i30 N Line replaces SR warm hatchThe Hyundai i30 range has been reworked, bringing i30N-inspired styling to its accessible turbo hatch
- AdviceBoot sizes of Australia’s best-selling SUVsNot all SUVs are created equal when it comes to the cargo department.
- NewsGenesis G70 sedan range revealed, but still no launch dateThe Hyundai luxury sub-brand’s premium sedan is still months away despite receiving a five-star ANCAP safety rating. Here’s what we know so far.
- NewsHyundai Santa Cruz ute ready for productionCar-based Hyundai Santa Cruz concept ute to become reality by 2020
- News2019 Hyundai Ioniq is the cheapest EV you can buyThe entry price to pure electric driving in Australia just got lower
- NewsHyundai i30 N-Line to join local line upHyundai i30 SR to make way for more 'ballsy' N-focused warm hatch
- NewsHyundai and Kia to turn cars into solar power plantsBuilt-in solar panels are set to grace future Hyundais and Kias, but the Korean car-making cousins won’t be confining their solar tech to electrified vehicles –...
- NewsHyundai i30 N fastback to land here in 2019, hot Veloster on wish listRunaway success of Hyundai i30N hatch spurs HQ to fast-track fastback version and potentially a smaller, quicker Veloster N for Australia
- Paris Motor ShowHyundai ‘N Option’ performance parts revealed: 2018 Paris Motor ShowHyundai’s hot hatch scores racecar styling with new accessory options
- News2019 Hyundai i30 Fastback N revealedSouth Korea’s first proper hot hatch gains a ‘coupe-style’ sibling
- AdviceSmall cars: a quick guideThe humble hatch still has an important role to play in a market increasingly dominated by SUVs
- News2019 Hyundai Kona gains budget-priced Go variantHyundai’s stylish crossover gains a sharper-priced entry-level variant and equipment upgrades for the 2019 model year
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric confirmed for AustraliaKona Electric joining the local battery powered carpark as early as this year
- NewsExclusive: Genesis follows Apple into shopping centresHyundai’s luxury Genesis brand to follow the Tesla, Subaru and Apple retail model with shopping centre showrooms in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson pricing sharpens valueMid-life update brings extra tech, eight-speed diesel auto and new Go entry point to Tucson line-up
- AdviceWhich car manufacturers offer the longest warranties?The traditional three-year warranty is starting look a little stingy
- Tyre TestMOTOR Tyre Test 2018: Results11-strong field yields a two horse race and one top dog
- Tyre TestMOTOR Tyre Test 2018: Wet Lateral GWet cornering test reveals the real rain meisters
- NewsHyundai i30 Fastback N confirmed for AustraliaA svelte, coupe-esque version of South Korea’s premier hot hatch is on its way Down Under