Total Mini News: 20
- News2018 Mini Kensington Edition now available - but online onlyThere’s a new set of limited-edition Cooper and Cooper S hatches available in Australia, but this time there’s something different: you’ll only be able to get your hands on one...
- Classic WheelsRetro: 1959 Morris Mini-MinorDesigned as an affordable compact, this BMC icon transcended class to sell 5.5m
- NewsWinging it: Mini’s fuel-efficient future design tricksMaking the Mini’s iconic shape more aerodynamic is likely to call for race-inspired elements, designer reveals
- NewsMini to hand design over to its customersIconic British hatch brand believes technology will one day allow customers to build the cars they, and not designers, want
- News2018 Mini Cooper Countryman S E All4 confirmed for AustraliaA plug-in petrol-electric hybrid version of the largest Mini money can buy will go on sale here later this year
- News2018 Mini facelift brings entry-level price bumpThe Mini 3-door, 5-door and Convertible sport a fresh look, cutting-edge infotainment and new transmissions, but still lack auto braking as standard.
- News2019 Mini hatch and convertible pricing and featuresThe Mini 3-door, 5-door and Convertible sport a fresh look, cutting-edge infotainment and new transmissions, but still lack auto braking as standard.
- Events2018 New York Motor Show: Classic Mini E concept revealedMini has gone back to the future with an all-electric version of its classic Mini Cooper that we wish wasn’t just a one-off concept
- Car StyleTop 5: Affordable convertiblesAre you a fine purveyor of wind in the hair and sun on the skin? These are the cars for you
- NewsPerformance convertible bargainsDriver’s cars affected by the resale curse on drop-tops
- News2018 Mini facelift revealedThe core Mini range gains a performance boost, tech upgrades, a new automatic transmission and cool Union Jack tail-lights.
- NewsMini hatch to gain quicker dual-clutch transmissionMini adds a third gearbox option for those who don’t like a clutch but are partial to a little hands-on shifting
- Best Value CarsPremium compact under $50K: Australia’s Best Value Cars 2017Audi, Mini and BMW complete the podium of small, stylish and economical luxury hatches
- Car StyleTop 5: Oldest continuous nameplatesHere are the five longest running nameplates of cars still on sale today
- Best Value Performance Cars2017 Mini JCW Clubman: 7th Place $50-$100KThe Clubman's cornering prowess fails to boost final ranking
- News2018 Mini Clubman pricing revealedMini Clubman gets more standard kit, pricing to start below $40k
- NewsFrankfurt Motor Show: Mini John Cooper Works GP Concept revealedWild Mini inspired by John Cooper’s success has been revealed ahead of Frankfurt Motor Show
- Events2017 Frankfurt Motor Show: Mini GP concept is a motorsport-inspired wild childMini’s GP concept is the most aggressive looking Mini in memory, and the antithesis to its all-electric sibling
- Events2017 Frankfurt Motor Show: Mini Electric Concept confirmedMini provides a glimpse of its all-electric future with a pure-battery concept city car
- Events2017 Frankfurt Motor Show: Pure-electric Mini set for global revealIt’s not due until 2019, but Mini is about to give us a taste of what its all-electric Cooper will look like