THIS immaculate 200 Series Land Cruiser has been meticulously pieced together to become one of – if not the – best 200 Series in Australia.
Why? Because every decision made and every component added was carefully researched and planned, so that the end result would be the near perfect four-wheeler.
For example, the ECU package from the crew at Just Autos Mechanical Repairs, along with larger injectors and some tuning, netted the LC200 315rwhp (235kW) and a blistering 900Nm – a 20 per cent and 40 per cent gain respectively on the Cruiser’s 4.5-litre V8 turbo-diesel engine.
The LC200 was also hiked 50mm closer to the skies courtesy of a Tough Dog spring and shock package. Up front are Superior Engineering upper control arms, while down back resides Superior Engineering lower control arms and a Panhard rod.
Built never bought on Custom 4x4 Reviews
The front and rear barwork is exemplary, and not one component from head to tail looks out of place, highlighting the meticulous nature of the build.
There’s a lot more to it. Read about the build in detail here.
WHAT IT’S PACKING:
- Ultima bullbar
- Ox winch
- Rigid Industries LED light bar
- Viper 4x4 side-steps
- Kaymar rear bar
- TJM bash plates
- Mickey Thompson MTZs
- Monster XD alloy wheels
- 50mm lift: Tough Dog spring and shock package
- Superior Engineering upper control arms (front)
- Superior Engineering Panhard rod (rear)
- Superior Engineering lower control arms (rear)
- Rhino Pioneer Platform roof rack
- TJM Airtec snorkel
- Fingers Fabrication & Machining airbox and custom intake piping
- Just Autos Mechanical Repairs’ ECU package
- Long Ranger auxiliary tank
- Harrop Elockers (front and rear)
- Black Widow storage system
- Engel fridge
- Fullriver batteries
- Redarc BCDC1225 charger