Total Mitsubishi News: 20
- News2019 Mitsubishi Triton range revealedMitsubishi Triton dual-cab ute gets a new face and safety tech upgrades.
- AdviceBoot sizes of Australia’s best-selling SUVsNot all SUVs are created equal when it comes to the cargo department.
- NewsThe Mitsubishi Evo is back … sort ofMitsubishi E-Evolution Concept could herald return of revered EVO nameplate, though the Subaru WRX has nothing to worry about
- Custom 4x4s2008 Mitsubishi Pajero Safari Rally 4x4 reviewBuilt for speed, not comfort, Steve Riley’s Australasian Safari-winning Pajero is a weapon on wheels.
- News2019 Mitsubishi Triton GalleryMitsubishi has given its Triton workhorse a comprehensive makeover, and it’s much easier on the eyes as a result. Find out what’s new in our gallery walk-through
- NewsMitsubishi vans to return… as rebadged RenaultsMitsubishi Australia is set to sell commercial vans again, with new alliance partner Renault providing the firepower
- News2019 Mitsubishi Triton: first lookPopular Triton ute gets re-skinned with a tougher new look and loaded with more driver-assistance tech.
- Features1JZ-powered 1994 Mitsubishi L300 van sleeperChucking a turbocharged Toyota inline six in a Mitsubishi van might be unconventional, but there is method in Chris Ethell's madness
- News2019 Mitsubishi Triton set to launchDate set for the launch of Mitsubishi’s new Triton.
- AdviceAustralia's Best HybridsHere’s our pick of the top ten hybrid cars.
- NewsHolden’s sales slump continues while Toyota dominates September sales dataIf the Toyota Hilux was a car company, it would be the 11th most popular in the nation
- Custom 4x4sCustom Mitsubishi Challenger reviewJosh Farmer’s unique Challenger stands out from the crowd of Cruisers and Patrols.
- NewsMitsubishi ASX Black Edition added to rangeMitsubishi throws some light cosmetic enhancements onto its aging ASX to give it a showroom boost
- News2019 Mitsubishi Triton facelift teasedDynamic Shield family facelift gets applied to Mitsubishi’s one-tonne ute
- News2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Plug-in Hybrid range updatedMitsubishi Outlander PHEV SUV receives a fresh new look and more equipment at a lower price
- News2019 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross range bolstered with new ES gradeMitsubishi Australia broadens the appeal of its Eclipse Cross small SUV with the arrival of a new cut-price variant
- News2019 Mitsubishi ASX price and features announcedThe 2019 Mitsubishi ASX range has received a new base variant and substantially lower pricing for its latest running update, but there’s no more diesel option.
- NewsMitsubishi Diamond Days sale brings seven-year warrantyMitsubishi buyers who missed out on end-of-financial year sales have another chance to score a bargain on selected ute and SUV variants
- AdviceWhich car manufacturers offer the longest warranties?The traditional three-year warranty is starting look a little stingy
- NewsMitsubishi hires Audi’s head of concept designThe man behind some of the wildest cars to hit roads and motor shows has been poached by Mitsubishi