Total Mitsubishi News: 20
- NewsVolkswagen T-Roc and T-Cross shown off in AustraliaVW’s new small SUV hopes have made their Australian debut, but they won’t arrive for another 12 months
- AdviceSix new cars that are older than you thinkThe success of the 2019 Mitsubishi ASX got us thinking… which other new cars are getting on a bit under the skin?
- FeaturesWhy the heck does Australia love the Mitsubishi ASX?Motoring experts seem consistently baffled
- News2020 Mitsubishi ASX revealedAustralia’s favourite small SUV is the Mitsubishi ASX, and it’s getting a makeover for 2020
- News2019 car sales off to a nervous startWeak consumer confidence continues to hang over the car industry, and Ford's Ranger is just one victim
- FeaturesThis is the Tokyo Detention House: Carlos Ghosn’s shocking new realityFormer Nissan CEO now living above an operational gallows
- NewsVFACTS December 2018: We reveal Australia's favourite brands in 2018Toyota dominated Australia's new car sales charts for the 16th year running in 2018, while other once-loved brands fell sharply.
- NewsVFACTS 2018 New Car Sales Wrap: market declines as Toyota remains Australia's...Annual new car sales decline for the first time in four years as Toyota finishes on top again, and some surprising names are among the biggest losers.
- NewsMOTOR's 2018 Christmas slays: The boost brigadeWhether you have $15K or $80K to spend, these are our top turbo terrors
- AdviceWhich car manufacturers offer the longest warranties?The traditional three-year warranty is starting look a little stingy
- News2019 Mitsubishi Triton range revealedMitsubishi Triton dual-cab ute gets a new face and safety tech upgrades.
- AdviceBoot sizes of Australia’s best-selling SUVsNot all SUVs are created equal when it comes to the cargo department.
- NewsThe Mitsubishi Evo is back … sort ofMitsubishi E-Evolution Concept could herald return of revered EVO nameplate, though the Subaru WRX has nothing to worry about
- Custom 4x4s2008 Mitsubishi Pajero Safari Rally 4x4 reviewBuilt for speed, not comfort, Steve Riley’s Australasian Safari-winning Pajero is a weapon on wheels.
- News2019 Mitsubishi Triton GalleryMitsubishi has given its Triton workhorse a comprehensive makeover, and it’s much easier on the eyes as a result. Find out what’s new in our gallery walk-through
- NewsMitsubishi vans to return… as rebadged RenaultsMitsubishi Australia is set to sell commercial vans again, with new alliance partner Renault providing the firepower
- News2019 Mitsubishi Triton: first lookPopular Triton ute gets re-skinned with a tougher new look and loaded with more driver-assistance tech.
- Features1JZ-powered 1994 Mitsubishi L300 van sleeperChucking a turbocharged Toyota inline six in a Mitsubishi van might be unconventional, but there is method in Chris Ethell's madness
- News2019 Mitsubishi Triton set to launchDate set for the launch of Mitsubishi’s new Triton.
- AdviceAustralia's Best HybridsHere’s our pick of the top ten hybrid cars.