Citroen C4 Cactus
Citroen C4 Cactus
Total Citroen C4 Cactus News: 20
- AdviceThe most fuel efficient small SUVs you can buy right nowIf saving cash at the fuel pump is your priority, these are the crossovers for you
- News2018 Citroen C4 Cactus range adds petrol automatic transmission, special editionsNew pricing, gearbox, and one-off limited edition models for Citroen C4 Cactus range
- AdviceThe comfiest cars you can buy todayWhen comfort is king, these are the cars to have in your court
- News2018 Citroen C4 Cactus becomes less oddball with range rejigQuirky Cactus gains petrol auto variant, dumps diesel as Citroen revises its eye-catching hatch
- News2018 Citroen C4 Cactus: petrol auto and OneTone edition inboundCan a proper auto and single-colour paintwork make the Cactus a better seller?
- NewsCitroen C4 Cactus to lose its unique styling, reports hintThe C4 Cactus’s AirBumps make it unique in the car world. Surely Citroen wouldn’t …
- News2018 C3 Aircross Builds Citroen SUV assaultNew Citroen C3 Aircross joins C5 Aircross big sister in growing crossover line-up
- COTYCitroen C4 Cactus: 2017 Car of the Year contenderDud diesel and semi-auto combo prickled the judges
- COTY2017 Car of the Year: Readers choiceWhat’s your Car of the Year? Vote for your chance to win $1000
- Car Style12 most stylish carsWe take a look at Australia’s 12 most stylish cars ahead of WhichCar’s Style Awards.
- Car StyleWhichCar Style Awards 2017 – Vote & WIN!The WhichCar Style Awards are back! Our team of experts have shortlisted the 12 most stylish cars from the last year and now it’s time for you to have your say.
- Classic WheelsArchive: Citroen Cactus vs FIAT 500X vs Mini Clubman vs Suzuki VitaraThese four affordable and crazy little critters certainly push the design envelope, but which weirdo is most wonderful?
- AdviceRevealed: Where your new car comes fromYour shiny new ride probably won’t come from the country the badge represents.
- AdviceCar Olympics: Top performing cars rankedYou’d hardly know it but the Olympics start this weekend, so we thought we’d add come much needed excitement by pitting together production cars sold in Australia across...
- NewsCitroen seats inspired by mattress technologyCitroen engineers have proved they haven’t been asleep on the job by creating new seats inspired by modern mattress technology.
- NewsPeugeot and Citroen electric cars for AustraliaFrench electric vehicle onslaught extends to local showrooms
- Car StyleCitroen C4 Cactus Rip Curl not coming to AustraliaCitroen has teamed up with Rip Curl for a C4 Cactus special edition to be released in the UK next week. It’s a surfer’s wet dream but it won’t be coming to Australia at this stage.
- Opinion2016 Citroen C4 Cactus goes off-roadDamion Smy, Associate Editor of Wheels talks to us about a Cactus in the sand and getting out of trouble.
- AdviceTop 5 eco-friendly carsWe take a look at the top five most environmentally friendly cars that are not run by an electric or plug-in hybrid powertrain.
- NewsCitroen C4 Cactus launched in AustraliaCitroen brings its quirky, city-proof, compact SUV to Australia in all its bubbly glory.