Total Holden Videos: 20
- 4x4 Comparisons2019 Ford Everest vs Holden Trailblazer video reviewCan Trailblazer keep the 2.0-litre bi-turbo diesel-powered Everest honest?
- NewsVideo: Holden Acadia, BMW X5 score ANCAP five starsLarge SUVs from Holden and BMW score maximum five-star safety rating, but ANCAP says X5 could be better
- Drag ChallengeEx-highway patrol VL Commodore runs sevens at Drag Challenge - VideoJohn Ricca’s 3.2-litre DOHC RB30 six-powered BT1 VL ran a 7.91 PB at Drag Challenge 2018
- MotorsportThe 525kW one-off V8 Supercar wagon is for saleTriple Eight is selling its awesome 525kW shaggin’ wagon race car. Still, their loss is your gain.
- Reviews2018 Holden Colorado LTZ long-term review Part 3: 4x4 ShedThe time has come to give our Holden Colorado back, but we certainly made the most of our time with it.
- Street Machine TVMighty Car Mods HQ Holden build - videoHas Mighty Car Mods finally seen the light?
- Road Tests2018 Holden Colorado Z71 Xtreme 4x4 reviewHolden raises the bar with its own special-edition, off-road focused dual cab.
- NewsSTREET MACHINE COMMODORES IS BACK!Issue 38 on sale now
- Reviews2018 Holden Colorado LTZ review: Wheels Ute Megatest 4thColorado raises its game right when Holden needs a hero
- Reviews2018 4x4 Dual-Cab Ute TestMercedes-Benz’s new X-Class has added a new edge to the dual-cab 4x4 market, but how does it shape up in this nine-way stoush?
- ReviewsHolden 1 Tonner build: part 5The question is, will the Tonner cab fit over the behemoth LS3?
- NewsHarrop Superado revealed at MotorEx 2018Harrop takes the V8 Colorado to the next level.
- Drag RacingNine-second daily-driver VZ Commodore ute – VideoTim Bailey's ProCharged Holden VZ Ute is a nine-second daily driver
- Drag ChallengeLS-powered HQ One Tonner at Drag Challenge WeekendJason Davidson had a ball at Drag Challenge Weekend in his nitrous-assisted, LS-powered Tonner
- Street Machine TVTodd Foley’s blown VH Commodore is back better than ever – VideoTodd Foley was back at Calder Park recently testing out his rebuilt VH Commodore
- Drag ChallengeTerry Seng’s VC Commodore runs quickest and fastest pass at Drag Challenge...Seng sends it on the first Drag Challenge Weekend
- Drag ChallengeTurbo LS1-powered UC Torana at Drag Challenge WeekendStock-bottom-end LS1 goes 8.91 in Tuff Mounts Radial Blown
- DynoToothy’s 9000rpm HQ One-Tonner On The Dyno - VideoMartin Tooth's LSX-blocked monster put through its paces on a Mainline hub dyno
- Street Machine TVLS-powered FC Holden ratter at Powercruise Sydney – VideoBligh and Jamie Endacott’s FC Holden might look like junk but underneath it's packing a brand new custom chassis and LS1 motor
- ReviewsVideo: Volkswagen Arteon vs Kia Stinger vs Commodore SS-VCan a pair of newcomers from Kia and Volkswagen soothe the sting of the V8 sedan’s demise?